Monday, August 4, 2014

Zoe Liamano

One of the truly cruel women I have ever met online, the evil queen of Realm of Dickheads is named Zoe Liamano and she is a women you hope you will never have ruling you. Like the terrible queens of ancient history, this Eurotrash woman is the most arrogant and vicious human being I have run across in Second Life. There are so many numerous events and actions she has done to be hurtful and just plain mean to the people under her they are too many (and too ugly) to recount. She swore at me my first week in the clan, in clan chat no less, and it just went downhill from there. I asked for no special privileges in Realm but she hated me anyways, and many of my guys under me as well. Her calling me a "fucker" in Council was what made me end my association with Realm of Dickheads and she promptly went and informed all the high level kings and queens in Bloodlines that I was the problem! LOL. What an evil bitch; her profile names says it all: IMuteDramaWhores. She is a whore, and full of more drama than any other woman I ever ran across in Second Life. People with tags like that generally are full of drama by the way. Avoid this horrible, evil woman if you can and if you cannot, just drop a house on her like they did her sister. :)

1 comment:

  1. hahaha you got that right, she is EuroTrash among other things! She is also a BIG liar as she claims to be Joanne Hindley from the UK X Factor. What she actually is is a BIG "FAT" LIAR, and I have her rl picture that her rl brother gave to someone! The sad part is that so many people have believed her lies about this, I however pretty much figured out she was a fake when she didnt sing "live" but played prerecorded music tracks. Lets not forget that she is in SL 24/7, looks like she ate Joanne Hindley in rl (among a few other people, as she is about 400 lbs), Joanne has a son in rl and Zoe says she has a daughter, when she is in voice you cant understand a damn thing she says, etc.

    As far as her name change to "IMuteDramaWhores", well that just proved she was a Drama Queen. When I seen that I said, "WOW I wonder if she Muted herself"? I never really got to know her that well (Thank Goodness!!!), but I did get to hear what a shit stirrer she is and all the trouble she caused over on Avatar Ametzas sim. Which I am happy to say he is finally rid of her nasty trouble making trashy ass!

    If anyone would like to see a rl pic of her then post your SL name in here and I will make sure you get one!

    ReplyDelete