Friday, August 4, 2017

TinOmen Lax

Okay, so of all the guys in Bloodlines this guy fooled me the most. I met him and his awful awful wife Mels514 in the "Fairplay Leaders Group", a group whose stated goal is that soul-count wasn't as important as mentoring and helping the people under you. Boy was I fooled! When I joined the Ventrue Haven clan under Tin and Mels I was happy until the first Council meeting, in which all the female Council members began to call each other sluts and whores and bitches. I about had a stroke over their behavior and I was livid that Tin and Mels hadn't told me they had brought me into a seriously dysfunctional clan on the verge of a civil war. We kicked out the woman on the Council who was causing the most drama  but Tin and Mels seemed to blame me for forcing the situation; I couldn't possibly go through another Council meeting like that one and Tin had told me he was too afraid to call one sooner because he knew how ugly it would be. They both began doing things I didn't like and we left their clan, not after I dropped $20,000L on their tier and didn't liege any of their people when we left. Tin's behavior after that was shocking, he sent me a Bloodlines avatar named "MaxxReverieIsAHypocrite" when I voluntarily gave them their daughters soul, they tried to liege as many of my Council members as they could, going after my big soul count people (this from a guy who says souls didn't matter and he was a firm believer in the Fairplay Group motto). He then began pulling some unbelievable shit, coming to my new clan sim and bad-mouthing me to everyone including the king of my new clan. When he later found we left that clan and joined Blood Evolutions and he went and bad-mouthed me to the king and queen of that clan, who forced my friend Stella to dump us all into the Curse Horde without holding a hearing. Bloodlines Liaison Morag also told the king and queen of Blood Evolutions I was trouble and should be kicked out, even though she BARELY knows me and only through Bloodlines liaison status. Finding a good clan has been a tough journey, many just wanted my soul count (400+ people, most of them active players), while others just wanted to boss my people around (people they didn't even know and had no clue what their needs or limits were). TinOmen Lax has been one of the worst vampires in Bloodlines and Second Life that I have ever met, certainly the most retaliatory, and thus a good example of a "Vampire Behaving Badly".

No comments:

Post a Comment